Monday, January 16, 2012

Golden Globes 2012 - Best Dressed Poll

By Bia


Golden Globes 2012 were today. I only saw part of the E! coverage of it. And, I must say, I was pleasantly surprised at what the celebs were wearing. I've compiled a list of my top 10 faves. Now, I want all of our readers (if there are any) to please vote! We'll announce the winner in our next blog post. If there is anyone who you think should be on the list, please comment, and tell us why you think so, we'd love to hear what you have to say!



  • Angelina Jolie in Atelier Versace
  • Kate Beckinsale in Roberto Cavalli
  • Evan Rachel Wood in Gucci
  • Jessica Biel in Elie Saab
  • Clare Danes in J. Mendel
  • Zooey Deschanel in Prada
  • Emma Stone in Lanvin
  • Jessica Alba in Gucci
  • Octavia Spencer in Tadashi Shoji
  • Charlize Theron in Dior
 Ciao
Bia x

No comments:

Post a Comment