Friday, January 13, 2012

HELLO INTRO AND CONT/

Hello. I'm Ren, the Ren Bia talked about in the previous post, if anyone has bothered to read it, or I'm the ren you will see as you scroll down, if you bother to.

After reading Bia's post, I've decided to make my own, without any planning. (I'm supposed to be doing a lab report and reading my online textbook + my exams are coming soon, I clearly need to sort out my priorities).

I don't know what to type about (see: planning), but I'll tell you one thing - I don't like creepy things. And now you're asking, what's so creepy? What? Why this here? You'll see soon enough, how mine and Bia's tastes differ.

High heels: I ADORE high heels. I'm quite short so I think I'll need them for the future anyway. I love how elegant they look, putting aside how high heels are used as a symbol of the woman etc negative things etc I just like how they look. And maybe how they make me taller. I'm not looking to add to my heel high collection soon, but here's a pair:
Steve Madden Atonee

But there's one type of heel I completely avoid (as will become apparent in the future, I tend to avoid things lots of things ): STRAPS. Anything with too many straps.

Just no.

tl:dr: HI I'M REN I BLOG HERE WITH BIA

No comments:

Post a Comment