Friday, January 13, 2012

Hello and High Heels

Hello, I'm Bia. I'm 16 years old and I like fashion.
Now you all say 'Hi Bia'
Howzit? 
This is my first proper post and I've been wondering what I should write about. It has taken me ages to decide...so, here it goes!

High Heels
Love or Loath?
Personally, I love them. I can't wear very high ones (Ren can), but nevertheless, I still love them. I love the way the make you a bit taller, how they make you look slightly slimmer and that you can wear them with everything. They can dress up an outfit, which I think is great. I love how you can get them in so many different shapes, styles and colours. They just seem so versatile. Now, you can't wear them to do everything in them I mean like doing a hike could be a bit difficult, but you can do a lot in heels. 
When I was in the 4th grade, I had a teacher, who amazed/inspired me when she ran out the class, down the hall and down the stairs in a pair of stilettos. I still remember that day, because in my head I said 'one day I'll do that!'. I can't though. Can you?
My favorite types of heels are ones with a platform front and ones with interesting designs. What are yours?
Jimmy Choo heels

Take care,

Ciao
Bia x


No comments:

Post a Comment